Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FRUSTRATED!!

Really?  Is it that hard to provide good customer service? 

I was relatively pleased that the response to my email to Halcyon Yarns about my back-ordered items was a notice that my substitute colors I had suggested was being sent.  An automated notice, mind you.  All well and good, but it would have been really nice if BEFORE they had sent me the auto notice, they might have sent me an email letting me know that they were going to be sending xy and z.  If they had done that, I would have been able to tell them, hey-o, you're only sending me 1 of the sub color for the color I ordered 2.  But no, just an auto email and when I get my order I excitedly rip into the package and find only one mini-cone of my warp color. *cry* 

So, I'm trying to decide if I should alter my project and just go with what I have.  I did send them an email about this additional problem.  But I don't think I'll be doing business with them again.  They're just not communicative and it would have taken care of some issues if they'd bothered to talk to me.  Oh, and they have my damn phone number, too.  As long as they're name comes over the caller ID I'll answer the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment