Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I didn't do it.

Yea, I was supposed to dress my loom today wasn't I?  I got myself distracted by puffy eyes and the raw milk debate.  You don't want to know. 

That's ok, gives me more time to work on my podcast review. 

Stopped by Allyn Knits today, they had a clearance sale going on and of course my Jeep drifted into their parking lot.  I needed some new #8 straights anyway, so what the heck.  I bought some gorgeous green that I'm going to make some socks from and, get this, sugar cane yarn!  Yup, I'm really anxious to knit this up.  I'm pretty sure it's going to be a scarf, it feels like one.  The lady at AK said that you'd use it just like you would silk.  It's so soft and luscious that I have to have this around my neck.
This here is the sugar cane.


I was disappointed that they didn't have any metal straights.  I'm tired of my bamboo sticking and yet they  manage to sell me some "highly polished" bamboo that's supposedly more slippery.  I haven't tried them yet, but will in the next few days or so.

Tomorrow night, during my break at work, I'll be getting my first podcast review typed up.  Are you ready for it?  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment