Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Once you start, you can't stop!

I had to push myself away from the loom.  I was having way too much fun. 

I didn't use the materials I had intended, which I had a feeling was going to happen. It's one of the reasons it's taken me so long to get started.  I couldn't decide what to use.  What I ended up using was the 2 of the 5 different colors of cotton 5/2 that I ordered.  When I first started weaving, I was using one of those colors for the weft and I wasn't pleased with the results.  I dug around in my yarn stash and found my Aslan Trends Class a sport weight that I was originally caught by its shimmery golden look, I never could figure out what to do with it.  It's working out well I think.



No idea what I'm making, LOL.  But I'm having fun doing it, so that must count for something.  It's got my mind running ahead onto my next project though.  I have a boat load of green yarn that I won in a drawing along with a pattern for a sweater that I'm truly not impressed with, now I think I know what to do with the green yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment